Sunday, March 8, 2015

Justified-Romanticism in Telling Story

Justified TV series is not belong to rich commercial atmosphere dramas, no handsome guys or beautiful girls in show, even stories are not weird, just described clash of polices and robbers, propulsion of plots are slow, in careless series released to the sixth season.

Justified S6 Poster


Many people don’t want to trace the reasons why they love to this show like me. I think this could be better, let it be in like or dislike, that’s right a great status is nature. But I did something in watching duration, I compared my watching feelings between Justified and the others. I relaxed myself, dowdily leaded on the back of a chair and melted myself in scenes at my convenience, occasionally amused by actor’s lines when I was watching this show; but the others I couldn't stop my mind to think so more about rationalisation of plots development. Supposed I like things in nature, but it is hard to a TV series to be nature with exciting plots. So I could say Justified is unadorned beauty.

Actually every drama built by heart, but most drams coaled in developing commercial value, and show of Justified I think that producers, directors and screenwriters have owned romanticism. And I severer fascinate things in romanticism, moreover it do not show off, just demonstrate without any introductions, like or dislike according to your preference. The sixth season is final season, wish I won’t pain or happy with the ending of Justified, that’s my longing for.

View released Justified season 5 DVD online, box set recommendation for fans is Glee season 6 DVD box Set.

No comments:

Post a Comment